Fab legs in a flash! Cellulite-blitzing, fat-busting... can magic leggings give you perfect pins?


Although it’s summer, for the past few weeks I’ve been wearing a pair of black leggings with a dedication bordering on obsession. But let me explain — these are no ordinary leggings. Every now and again, a pair of ‘magic’ leggings hits our shelves, with claims to eliminate cellulite.
I’ve tried most of them: the ones with the double-layered mesh that massages your thighs as you move; those with ‘fat-busting’ ingredients bound into their fabric; and the ones with the waffle-like insides meant to improve circulation in the solidified, cellulite-ridden tissues of the backside and thighs (and thus slim them down).
But, frustratingly, none of them has produced a visible result. 
Alice says that although she has tried  'magic' leggings, with claims to eliminate cellulite in the past, none of them has produced a visible result
Alice says that although she has tried 'magic' leggings, with claims to eliminate cellulite in the past, none of them has produced a visible result
So when I was asked to assess the new Proskins leggings, I suppressed an inward sigh. ‘These things are all rubbish,’ I warned the publicist. ‘I won’t have a good word to say about them.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sadia international

Best Hospitality Certifications To Have